The professional Flash decompiler easily decompiles one or more SWF to FLA, SWF to FLEX project. It supports Flash 6, Flash MX 2004, Flash 8, Flash CS3 and Flash CS4. This Flash decompiler with multi-language can recover FLA/FLEX project, extract elements including shape, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript etc. Compatible with ActionScript 3.
SWF Decompiler Features
* Decompile SWF to FLA. New
* Decompile SWF to FLEX project, and get
MXML file and other project files. New
* Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash to FLA format.
* Support Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (V7), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (V9) and Flash CS4 (V10). New
* Compatible with ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
* Export SWF to FLA/SWF to FLEX projects, and extract resources in batch mode.
* Support exporting the resources to SWF or FLA format.
* Extract element into various formats, including shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript, etc.
* Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML format.
* Export the video file in FLV format from Flash movie.
* Multi-Language interface is available, English, German and traditional Chinese included.
* Capture Flash movie online from IE or Firefox by SWF Catcher, and save SWF movies into local disk.
* Extract the resources of SWF movie in various formats.
* Support Flash components.
* Provide a user-friendly interface (like Office 2007).
* Navigate and browse resources in preview window before Flash decompiling.
* Invoke Flash SWF from User-friendly Explorer-like Windows.
* Offer built-in player to play SWF on hard drive or network.
* Take a snapshot to file or clipboard for playing Flash movie in preview window.
* Supply the playback control bar to play, stop, forward, backward; zoom in/out Flash movie freely.
* View detailed properties of elements in Flash movies.
* Display ActionScript in Resources Panel for better. When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
* Scan your IE cache and list all Flash files you have viewed.
Version 6.2 Build: 3013
* Add "Edit" function to modify the existing SWF movie
by replacing resources, including shape, image, text
* Support HTML5. Resources "Shape", "Font" and "Text"
can be exported in SVG format; and "Sprite" can be
exported in HTML format.
* Group "Movie Information" panel to "Tag Information";
and rename "Tag Information" panel to "Information".
* In trial version, it is available to replace elements
and preview new SWF, but "Save" and "Save as"
functions are disabled.
Size: 14.8 MB
1- Flash Player 10.2 Included